Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dreaming of Reality

Gladly
Dreams are the escape from reality
The only place where perfection exist
Dreams are the place where I am truly happy
The only place my smile is real
Dreams are where nothing is wrong
The only place I do things how I should

Sadly
Reality is that dreams don't come true
I can only try to live up to them
Reality is that I'll never accomplish my dreams
I can only use them as goals to strive for
Reality is that things aren't as they seem
I can only put on the mask and hide

Madly
Dreams lift me to mountains
Reality lowers me to the graves
Dreams tell me I can save the world
Reality scolds me as I save one
Dreams give me a reason to live
Reality takes away all hope

Badly
For once I want a dream to be real
Because I don't think I can hold on
For once I need my heart to be satisfied
Because I can't live always unfulfilled
For once I want my dreams to be real
Because I wake up and each time it's death again

My mind can't go on like this
I'm suffocating every time I think
My body is unable to take the pressure
I'm drowning whenever I move
My heart can no longer take the pain
I'm dying whenever I feel

When I dream I'm alive
When I wake to reality I die

I'm dying

No comments: